Reichelt Plumbing fixed the plumbing valve in my toilet which was not filling up. A friend referred them. My daughter has had them come over and also recommended them. They came over, took care of the problem the very first time and they guarantee their work for a year so I was happy about that. I haven't had a problem with it since then. They were quick! When they said they would be here at a certain time they were here."
Accessible Living Northwest IN
Plumbing Remodels South Cooke County, IL
In recent years, more and more elderly people are choosing to remain at home rather than go into a nursing home. However, many still lose their independence. This is why Reichelts South Cook County plumbers are dedicated to making their lives easier.
After retirement, many of us just want to relax and live our life to the fullest, but sometimes it can be discouraging when we lack the motor skills to perform simple tasks. We can work with you to adjust your home’s plumbing fixtures to make it simple to maintain your everyday routines. There is no reason you can’t remain in your own home as you age!
Your bathroom is by far the most important room in your house. This is where you bathe and relax; it should be a safe environment. There are a few ways that our expert plumbing team can maintain the attractive look of your bathroom while making it more accessible.
- Building a roll-in shower: These can have multiple showerheads and are height adjustable.
- Lowering the bathroom sink: This can make it easier to reach while still maintaining proper knee clearance.
- Installing an elevated toilet: You won’t have to bend as far.
- Installing grab bars: This can prevent falls when stepping out of the tub or getting up off the toilet.
Many of us love to cook, and there is no reason why we shouldnt be able to just because we are getting older. Reichelt Plumbing can help turn your kitchen into a user-friendly haven by:
- Widening spaces for maneuvering space.
- Varying the heights of countertops.
- Installing a sink with knee clearance.
- Installing a raised dishwasher.
- Lowering or heightening cooking surfaces.
- Mounting a wall oven or microwave at reachable heights.
- Put storage space within reach.
- Providing a work area with knee clearance.