Top Quality Plumbing Services by Reichelt in Park Forest, IL
That little drip you hear coming from your kitchen faucet, or the small (but growing) stains on the walls and ceiling are not things you should ignore. Those small plumbing problems can quickly become major issues that cause widespread damage to your home or business if left unaddressed. Hiring professional Park Forest plumbers to come and fix the problem now can save you a lot of hassle and headache in the long run.
The Plumbing Emergency Experts
Nobody wants to have a plumbing emergency, but when it does happen, it helps to know that you can get our highly trained technicians to perform whatever emergency plumbing repair you need. We hire only the best plumbers in Park Forest so you can trust that the job will be done right every time. We know that the weather in Park Forest and regular wear and tear can cause serious issues with your home, and we want to protect your plumbing.
More Than Emergency Repairs
Beyond emergency plumbing repair, the experienced technicians at Reichelt Plumbing can provide a range of plumbing installation, renovation, and repair jobs for both residential and commercial buildings, including frozen pipe repair, sump pump, and sewer repair, repiping, fire restoration, standard commercial plumbing construction, and design and build construction.
Highly Trained Park Forest Plumbers
Quality plumbing repairs begin with quality plumbers in Park Forest, and to make sure we have the best, we emphasize the education and ongoing training of every member of the Reichelt team. When your Park Forest plumbers have the right experience, they can quickly and easily diagnose and repair a wide range of plumbing issues. We also believe in customer service, so every Reichelt plumber should be able to clearly and effectively explain the problem and what they will do to fix it. Additionally, our team members are licensed, bonded, and insured, so your home or business is protected. All of our work is completed according to local codes and regulations, so you can always rest assured that you are protected from future problems.
If you’re considering a garbage disposal installation in your Park Forest IL home, we’d like the share the process that most often accompanies this kind of installation.
1. Turn off the electrical power to the garbage disposal; use a tester to ensure power is off.
2. Disconnect the electrical cable from the underside of the disposal.
3. Unbolt the drainpipe from the side of disposal.
4. Loosen locking ring and remove the old disposal.
5. Unscrew the mounting ring from the underside of the sink.
6. Remove the locking ring with a screwdriver.
7. Push out the sink flange from the drain hole in the sink; clean away old putty.
8. Apply a bead of plumber’s putty around sink flange, then set it in the drain hole.
9. Re-attach mounting ring to the underside of the sink; tighten the screws.
10. Remove excess putty from around the top of sink flange.
11. Reconnect the electrical cable to the disposal.
12. Attach the disposal to locking ring; tighten with screwdriver
13. Connect the tailpiece and rubber gasket for the drain line to the disposal.
If you have problems with these steps or have questions along the way, feel free to give our disposal installation experts a call to learn more.
Installation Leaky Faucet in Park Forest, IL
If you’re looking to try and repair a leaky faucet in your Park Forest IL home, we at Reichelt Plumbing wanted to put together some steps to help you out.
- Turn off the water and remove the handle
- Remove the bonnet, and ball, and cam assembly
- Remove the springs
- Remove the O-rings and diverter
- Replace O-rings and reassemble
- Attached the spout
If you have questions about any of these steps or you’re still having problems, give our experienced and trained technicians a call. We’ll be happy to help.
Bathroom Sink Plumbing
If you’re experiencing problems with the bathroom sink in your Park Forest IL home or business, then the experienced professionals at Reichelt Plumbing are here to help. Whether you’re dealing with a dripping faucet, a leaky pipe, water pressure problems, or something else, we have the experience and the resources to handle the job. Feel free to ask us whatever questions you have and cover whatever concerns are on your mind. We know that your time and money are important to you.
Get a Quote Today
To find out why we are the number one plumbers in Park Forest for everything from basic to emergency plumbing repair, contact us today call us today at (219) 322-4906 or (708) 754-4906 for a quote. We are confident that we can provide the service you need, and we stand behind all the work that we do. Our Park Forest plumbers look forward to being able to help you with all your residential and commercial plumbing needs.