Reichelt Plumbing fixed the plumbing valve in my toilet which was not filling up. A friend referred them. My daughter has had them come over and also recommended them. They came over, took care of the problem the very first time and they guarantee their work for a year so I was happy about that. I haven't had a problem with it since then. They were quick! When they said they would be here at a certain time they were here."
Specialty Commercial Plumbing Construction
Commercial Plumbing Specialty Services in South Cook County Illinois & Northwest Indiana
Reichelt Plumbing – Raising the Bar in New Commercial Plumbing Construction
Our knowledge, methods and commercial plumbing techniques are constantly being updated and upgraded. With continued education, we can maintain state-of-the-art services that will make our time spent in your home or business faster, more efficient and less intrusive. Take a minute to check out some of our latest applications:
Auto CAD – Increases Plumbing Installation Accuracy
- A software application for computer aided-design, AutoCAD is commonly used by engineers and architects to maximize productivity with updated tools for conceptual design. Having this software allows our technicians to manipulate plumbing systems to guarantee a more accurate installation.
Total Station – Electronic Accuracy
- Total Station is an optical instrument used to modern-day surveying but also can be used to measure angles, distances, and process data. By loading our CAD drawing into a mobile robot, we can then bring the robot to our job site to lay out a very accurate job without the use of older manual methods including tape measures and string lines. At Reichelt Plumbing we utilize Trimble for their total station technology.
ProPress – Advanced Copper Fittings
- ProPress is a series of products based on copper fittings. With ProPress, we can install copper fittings without using torches to sweat the copper. Using this type of fitting, the water line can have some water in it.
Freeze Machine – Water Main Repair and Replacement
- A freeze machine allows us to freeze water lines up to 2” so that we can repair or modify problems with the main water line without turning the water off for the whole building.
Aquatherm Polypropylene Piping – Environmentally Sound
- Aquatherm polypropylene pipes are some of the most environmentally friendly pipes ever created and are commonly used in pressure piping systems. Their quality and performance exceed that of any other type, and their durability cannot be matched. They have a wide range of uses in the plumbing industry and are a dependable, respectable choice for piping systems.
Choose Reichelt Plumbing for Your Local Commercial Construction Needs!
At Reichelt Plumbing, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our plumbing company through products and services offered. Committed to excellence, it is our go-getter attitude that allows us to be the best plumbing company we can be for our clients. If you would like to learn more about any of our commercial specialty services, call us today!