Local Lansing IL Plumbing Experts
The Reichelt name is your most trusted local Illinois plumber and we are here to help you and your family in any way that we can. Your satisfaction, safety, and comfort are important to us. You will not be disappointed with our plumbing services; we are the most hard working, skilled and trustworthy local plumbers in the Northwest Indiana and South Cook County Illinois areas. Our company specializes in site utilities, new residential construction, new commercial construction as well as service to existing homes and businesses. We service all of Northwest Indiana as well as South Cook County in Illinois with 24 hour emergency service available.
Service We Provide in Lansing, IL
- Emergency 24/7 Plumbing
- Pump, and Fixture Repair and Replacements
- Water Heater Installation, Repair and Maintenance
- Tankless Water Heater Installation, Repair and Maintenance
- Sewer Cleaning and Replacement
- Water Line Repair and Installations
- Frozen Pipes
- Fire Hydrant
- PEX Piping
- Accessible Living
- Drain Cleaning
- Site Utility Construction
- Sump Pump
- Repiping & Pipe Repair
- Storm Sewer Repair and Installation
Lansing Illinois Commercial Plumbing Construction
At Reichelt, commercial plumbing plays a prominent role in the Northwest Indiana and South Cook County Illinois areas. As we continue to strengthen our distinguished reputation, our ultramodern, state-of-the-art equipment and methods prove to be among those leading in the plumbing industry. We guarantee the utmost quality with all of our work and offer fair, honest pricing on all commercial plumbing jobs. Do your commercial property a favor and align your name with ours; we are the most hard working, skilled and trustworthy local plumbers in the Northwest Indiana and South Cook County Illinois areas.
Lansing Illinois Plumbing Technicians
Reichelt Plumbing is a pioneer plumbing company that has been successfully established and serving the local community with excellence since 1986. Since day one, we have worked our hardest to ensure customer satisfaction and to fulfill the needs of our clients. Your satisfaction is what we strive for, and achieve. We guarantee the utmost quality with all of our work by offering fair, honest pricing on all residential plumbing jobs. We have the cutting edge, top-of-the-line equipment, experience, and expertise to fix your residential plumbing problems quickly and with minimal interruption to you or your family.
If you’re looking to keep your garbage disposal in good shape in your Lansing IL home, check out these four tips from Reichelt Plumbing.
- Use plenty of water. Every time you run your disposal, turn on the cold water and let it run for a bit after you turn it off to carry remnants down and out of your disposal.
- Use cold water. While hot water won’t damage the parts, cold water is better while running the disposal.
- Avoid hard or fibrous foods. Disposals are for foods that grind into bits and pieces easily. Hard seeds, popcorn kernels, peach stones, apple seeds, or bones don’t grind very well, if at all.
- Clean the inside. Over time, it is natural for sludge to build up on the sides and blades of your appliance. It is best to avoid using harsh chemicals since they can damage the parts of your device.
As a Lansing IL homeowner, keeping an eye on some routine plumbing maintenance around your home can save you big bucks down the road. Clogged drains are the most common home plumbing problem. So avoid clogs by watching what goes down your drains. That means keeping food scraps out of kitchen drains, hair out of bathroom drains, and anything but sewage and toilet paper out of toilets. Learn where your home’s main water shut-off valve is—so if there’s ever a leak, you can go straight there and quickly turn off the water to the entire house. As a rule, if something seems off or changes suddenly, give us a call and we’ll be happy to schedule a time to look at your plumbing.
Faucet Repair Plumbing
If you’re looking to try and repair a leaky faucet in your Lansing home, we at Reichelt Plumbing wanted to put together some steps to help you out.
- Turn off the water and remove the handle
- Remove the bonnet, and ball, and cam assembly
- Remove the springs
- Remove the O-rings and diverter
- Replace O-rings and reassemble
- Attached the spout
If you have questions about any of these steps or you’re still having problems, give our experienced and trained technicians a call. We’ll be happy to help.
If you need a leak in your plumbing repaired in Lansing, looks no further than Reichelt Plumbing. Our trained professionals have years of experience serving the area, and we put the needs of our clients first. So if you’ve noticed any of these signs of a possible leak, give us a call
- Toilet running continually
- Water meter running high
- Stains on your ceilings, walls, floors
- Standing water in your home or puddles in the yard
Our trained professionals take your time seriously. We’ll schedule a service time that works for you and arrive prepared and ready to repair your plumbing leak.
About Lansing, IL
Henry, George, and John Lansing settled Lansing in 1846, and the town was incorporated in 1893. The village was made up mostly of Dutch and German immigrants. The Pennsylvania Railroad came through the town in 1856, and since Lansing is located on a sand ride, the railroad began hauling sand to Chicago. The sand was then used in building construction. In 1860 the railroads and farms were the only industries there, and Lansing had a saloon, grocery store, shoemaker, and two blacksmiths at the time as well. Today the downtown business district now sits on the former sand pit.
For more information about our plumbing company or to schedule service call or contact us online. We serve the entire Lansing, IL 60438.