Underground Site Utility Construction in Northwest, IN
Storm Sewer & Water Main Construction South Cook County, IL
- Water Main Taps and Pressure Connections
- Fire Hydrant Installation and Repairs
- Line Stops and Valve Insertions
- Sanitary and Storm Lift Stations and Force Mains
- Sanitary and Storm Manholes, Catch Basins, and Inlets
- Grease Traps, Triple Basins, and Mud Basins
- Water Main and Services
- Sanitary Sewer Main and Laterals
- Storm Sewer Main and Laterals
- Emergency Repairs
About Reichelt Plumbing
Reichelt Plumbing provides commercial plumbing services to all types of businesses. Since we provide such a wide array of services, we are not able to list all of them. If you do not see what you are looking for, do not assume we cannot do it! Feel free to call us with any service inquiries or additional questions you may need to be answered. As a premier plumbing company, we pride ourselves in our strength, quality, and a broad range of services provided. The Reichelt name is your most trusted local plumber, and we are here to help you in any way that we can. We trust that your business will come back in the future and we look forward to forming a strong, promising relationship. Do your commercial property a favor and align your name with ours; we are the most hard working, skilled and trustworthy local plumbers in the Northwest Indiana and South Cook County areas.
What is required to construct an addition or remodel a commercial building?
The requirements for adding an addition to your commercial building may vary depending on the size of your project and where your building is located. Each county may have different zoning and licensing restrictions that could impact your decision. A few considerations you may need to research include…
- Zoning and permit requirements
- Storm water management
- Improvements to the public right of way
- Safety code improvements
- Disabled accessibility
- Disaster plans (fire, tornado, flooding, earthquake)
- Insurance premium increases for additional square footage
- Additional taxes and fees with increased square footage
Our experienced plumbers have worked on countless commercial construction projects. Give us a call, and we will be happy to assist you with your questions or concerns.
What are the allowed hours of construction?
The approved hours of construction will vary depending on your county. Generally, construction under most ordinances is between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. This is to allow people in the neighborhood peaceful evening hours and minimize noise during the night. If you are curious on when your county’s approved hours of construction are, check your county’s website for a list of their ordinances.