Best Plumbing, Drain Cleaning & Water Heater Services in Homewood, IL
Our Homewood Plumbers
The Reichelt name is your most trusted local Illinois plumber, and we are here to help you and your family in any way that we can. Your satisfaction, safety, and comfort are important to us. You will not be disappointed with our plumbing services; we are the most hardworking, skilled and trustworthy local plumbers in the Northwest Indiana and South Cook County, Illinois areas. Our company specializes in site utilities, new residential construction, and new commercial construction, as well as service on existing homes and businesses. We service all of Northwest Indiana, as well as South Cook County in Illinois, with 24-hour emergency service available.
Service We Provide in Homewood, IL
- Emergency 24/7 Plumbing
- Pump, and Fixture Repair and Replacements
- Water Heater Installation, Repair and Maintenance
- Tankless Water Heater Installation, Repair and Maintenance
- Sewer Cleaning and Replacement
- Water Line Repair and Installations
- Frozen Pipes
- Fire Hydrant
- PEX Piping
- Accessible Living
- Drain Cleaning
- Site Utility Construction
- Sump Pump
- Repiping & Pipe Repair
- Storm Sewer Repair and Installation
Homewood, Illinois, Commercial Plumbing Construction
At Reichelt, commercial plumbing plays a prominent role in the Northwest Indiana and South Cook County, Illinois, areas. As we continue to strengthen our distinguished reputation, our ultramodern, state-of-the-art equipment and methods prove to be among those leading in the plumbing industry. We guarantee the utmost quality with all of our work and offer fair, honest pricing on all commercial plumbing jobs. Do your commercial property a favor and align your name with ours.
Homewood, Illinois, Plumbing Technicians
Reichelt Plumbing is a pioneer plumbing company that has been successfully established and serving the local community with excellence since 1986. Since day one, we have worked our hardest to ensure customer satisfaction and to fulfill the needs of our clients. Your satisfaction is what we strive for and achieve. We guarantee the utmost quality with all of our work by offering fair, honest pricing on all residential plumbing jobs. We have the cutting edge, top-of-the-line equipment, experience, and expertise to fix your residential plumbing problems quickly and with minimal interruption to you or your family.
Garbage Disposal Installation
If you’re considering a garbage disposal installation in your Homewood IL home, we’d like the share the process that most often accompanies this kind of installation.
- Turn off the electrical power to the garbage disposal; use a tester to ensure power is off.
- Disconnect the electrical cable from the underside of the disposal.
- Unbolt the drainpipe from the side of disposal.
- Loosen locking ring and remove the old disposal.
- Unscrew the mounting ring from the underside of the sink.
- Remove the locking ring with a screwdriver.
- Push out the sink flange from the drain hole in the sink; clean away old putty.
- Apply a bead of plumber’s putty around sink flange, then set it in the drain hole.
- Re-attach mounting ring to the underside of the sink; tighten the screws.
- Remove excess putty from around the top of sink flange.
- Reconnect the electrical cable to the disposal.
- Attach the disposal to locking ring; tighten with screwdriver
- Connect the tailpiece and rubber gasket for the drain line to the disposal.
If you have problems with these steps or have questions along the way, feel free to give our disposal installation experts a call to learn more.
Leaky Faucet in Homewood, IL
If you’re looking to try and repair a leaky faucet in your Homewood IL home, we at Reichelt Plumbing wanted to put together some steps to help you out.
- Turn off the water and remove the handle
- Remove the bonnet, and ball, and cam assembly
- Remove the springs
- Remove the O-rings and diverter
- Replace O-rings and reassemble
- Attach the spout
If you have questions about any of these steps or you’re still having problems, give our experienced and trained technicians a call. We’ll be happy to help.
Bathroom Sink Plumbing
If you’re experiencing problems with the bathroom sink in your Homewood IL home or business, then the experienced professionals at Reichelt Plumbing are here to help. Whether you’re dealing with a dripping faucet, a leaky pipe, water pressure problems, or something else, we have the experience and the resources to handle the job. Feel free to ask us whatever questions you have and cover whatever concerns are on your mind. We know that your time and money are important to you.
About Homewood, IL
In 1834, settlers James and Sally Hart came to the area, followed by many Dutch and German immigrants in 1839. As railroad stations and medical practices were established in the area, Homewood began to grow successfully. In the 1870s, the several country clubs attracted those who wanted to get away from the city. With the new rush of wealthy visitors, a station had to be built specifically for them, and soon these wealthy families began building permanent and summer homes. At the beginning of the 20th century, the school began to grow, as well as provide entertainment to the town with play festivals, spelling bees, and box socials. After the Depression, Homewood residents tore down many of the old buildings to build new businesses, including a theatre. In the 1970s and ’80s, retail business began to boom in the area as several chain stores were brought in. Since the ’80s, the town has also held a Fine Art Fair every June.
For more information about our plumbing company or to schedule service, call or contact us online. We serve the entire Homewood, IL 60430.