5 Tips for Finding a Reliable Plumber
There is a big difference between a reliable plumber and an unreliable plumber. Finding the right professional can be hard, but being able to ask other professionals, check prices and certifications, and look up reviews goes a long way to success.
Not every pitfall is avoidable, but following these tips will give you more protection from potential scammers:
- Know who to look for – it’s important to know whether your job requires a specialist or can be handled by a general plumber and whether the urgency warrants favoring a larger company with faster response times.
- Ask for references – it’s good to ask friends you trust for plumbers they trust and to ask other professionals, such as contractors, adjustors, etc., that you trust for plumbers who they have worked well with in the past.
- Look at reviews – there are multiple online sources for reviews of individual plumbers and plumbing companies, and while a single review may be easily disregarded, a decent sample of reviews, around thirty, is hard to argue with.
- Call for prices – a decent plumber or agency should be able to give you a quote relatively quickly, which can then be compared to other quotes nearby.
- Check for certifications – every professional plumber needs to be licensed with the state they operate in, and they should be able to show you their license upon request. To get further proof of their background, check how long they’ve been in business and what their money-back guarantee is.
It’s hard to argue with 25 years of satisfied clients. When you’re ready to bring in licensed plumbers to get the job done, think of Reichelt, operating in South Cook County and Northwest Indiana. Call (219) 322-4906 today!