If you’ve ever taken a shower and stood ankle-deep in soapy, dirty water that refuses to go down the drain, then you have experienced the annoyance of a clogged drain. When this happens in your South Cook County, Illinois or Northwest Indiana home, you might be tempted to run to the store and purchase one of those do-it-yourself chemicals that you pour down the clogged drain. Reichelt Plumbing recommends that you resist this temptation and here’s why.
Reasons to Choose a Certified Plumber for Drain Cleaning Services Instead of Buying a Do-It-Yourself Chemical:
1. The chemicals in a store-bought drain cleaner can hurt people, pets, furniture, and drains. These chemicals are corrosive! You cannot let them come into contact with your skin or eyes, and you must be very careful not to breathe in their fumes.
2. IF pouring a chemical down your drain works, it will only be a temporary fix. If it doesn’t work, how many times are you willing to buy jugs of chemicals before calling your local plumber?
3. Your drain could have a serious problem that store-bought chemicals won’t touch, like invasive root growth or a thick grease blockage.
4. At Reichelt Plumbing, we have the tools and experience to clear out your drains safely. We save you the hassle, the danger, and the worry!
5. Our plumbing contractors can troubleshoot issues. If you’ve got a persistent clog, a thick grease blockage, in-pipe root growth, a clogged sewer pipe, or any other surprise plumbing problem, we’ll know what to do.
At Reichelt Plumbing, we’ve been doing drain cleaning in the South Cook County, Illinois and Northwest, Indiana area for years, and we haven’t met our match yet. We offer both residential plumbing services and commercial plumbing services. We do both cable drain cleaning and hydro-jetting. Don’t put yourself in harm’s way by using corrosive store-bought drain cleaning chemicals; call Reichelt Plumbing and get your drain cleaned the right way!